Electric Scooters & Electric Bikes | GenZe
The ultimate delivery vehicle
"One of the most efficient ways to get around a city is via scooter." - Car and Driver
The 100% electric GenZe eScooter gets you--and all your goods--around faster to help you make more money.
Get Around Twice as Fast
- More deliveries + less time = more money
- Outsmart traffic and fit through narrow spaces cars can’t
- Find easy parking quickly
- Breeze up hills with no sweat
Carry More Stuff
- Custom weather-proof, insulated cargo bag - fits pizzas, beverages and more
- Securely stores the second battery
Recharge On The Go
- Snap the battery in and out for easy charging and security
- Plug into any standard outlet for a boost on the fly
- Charge your phone or tablet while you ride in the secure, under-seat 12-volt port
Cut Car Transportation Costs
- Save money on gas, maintenance and parking while being green
- State mandated insurance included in the price
Connect With Your Ride 24/7
- Connect through the GenZe companion app for personalized settings
- Monitor performance, see battery level, run diagnostics, and GPS location
GenZe 2.0 Electric Scooter - FAQ
How fast will the GenZe 2.0 go?The GenZe 2.0 will go up to 30mph. It cannot be driven on freeways.
How far will the GenZe 2.0 go on a single charge?With two fully charged batteries, the GenZe 2.0 has a range of up to 60 miles. Range is affected by the weight of the rider, cargo, the type of terrain, and the speed in which it is driven.
Is the GenZe 2.0 heavy?The GenZe 2.0 weighs 232 pounds. An aluminum exoskeleton, along with the larger and wider front wheel, helps maintain your center of gravity for improved control and safety.
Where can I charge the battery?Simply put: anywhere with a standard 110-120 volt outlet. The GenZe 2.0 has a rechargeable battery pack the size of a standard briefcase. A second battery is available that fits into the back bay. To recharge, simply take the battery pack out and plug it into any standard outlet. The GenZe 2.0 can also be recharged without taking out the battery by plugging the battery’s removable cord into any wall outlet. Public access charging in NYC can be located at this link:http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/display/20170324161707-75160-map.html
Do I need a motorcycle license to ride a GenZe?Any license class is sufficient to ride a GenZe scooter in New York.
What types of insurance are included with my rental?Your rental is accompanied by an insurance policy covering all New York State minimum insurance requirements. Coverages include:
- $10,000 for property damage for a single accident
- $25,000 for bodily injury and $50,000 for death for a person involved in an accident
- $50,000 for bodily injury and $100,000 for death for two or more people in an accident
Can my GenZe 2.0 be washed?As with any electric vehicle, care should always be taken when washing. We suggest not using high pressure washers or spraying excessive water on the battery or connectors.
Can I ride the GenZe 2.0 in bike lanes?You may only ride a GenZe 2.0 in the right-hand lane or shoulder, except when making a left turn.
What happens if it is stolen?Immediately call the police and report the theft. Additionally, please contact GenZe at 888-959-9382 to help track the GenZe 2.0 via it’s built in GPS locator.
If I need service, who can I contact?Your GenZe 2.0 is meant to operate in all kinds of weather conditions and is in many ways maintenance free. Normal wear and tear items such as brakes and tires are anticipated to require service. Service is included in the cost of rental. See service contact information and links below for the Owner manual and Warranty information.